Taking over Zrce Beach with techno parties and electronic ecstacy, Sonus Festival 2018 is a five days and nights from 19th – 23rd of August summer festival bliss taking place in the sunny Pag Island in Croatia.
The event is organized by Time Warp, the largest underground techno festival in Europe.
Thousands of techno fans from all over Europe get together to Sonus Festival. This event combines beach, sea, sun and good music… promising you a splendid holiday! The stunning Adriatic coast comes to life, as some of the world’s best dance clubs host huge superstars of techno. With boat parties selling out every year, along with regulars returning and new avid recruits joining, there is no time like the present to start planning your voyage to Sonus Festival.
Sonus Festival 2018 LINEUP:
These are the first names to join the Sonus 2018 line-up. [in alphabetical order]
- Adam Beyer • Adriatique • Agoria • Âme DJ • Amelie Lens • Binh • Butch • Charlotte de Witte •
- Chris Liebing • D’Julz • Dana Ruh • Dixon • Dorian Paic • Eats Everything • Enzo Siragusa •
- Ian F. • Jackmaster • Jamie Jones • Jennifer Cardini • Joseph Capriati • Konstantin •
- Kölsch • Len Faki • Loco Dice • Luigi Madonna • Maceo Plex • Marco Carola • Meat •
- Nastia • Nicolas Lutz • Pan-Pot • Peggy Gou • Praslesh (Raresh & Praslea) • ReconditeLive •
- Rhadoo • Ricardo Villalobos • Richie Hawtin • Rødhåd • Seth Troxler • Solomun•
- Sonja Moonear • Sven Väth • Tale Of Us • Valentino Kanzyani •
Come and see the world famous bars and clubs such as Papaya and Kalypso, experiencing the golden sun and blue waves of Croatia’s Island of Pag.
… you’ve made an excellent choice – you won’t regret it for a moment! But how to get to Pag Island? Call us. Adriatic Transfers is at your disposal 24/7.